AC Installation In Glenview, South Barrington, Lincolnshire, IL, and Surrounding Areas
Steps To Install An Air Conditioner
There are seven steps for proper AC installation. The steps include the following:
- Select a well-built wall to install AC that can hold indoor and outdoor units.
- Drill the outlet hole and then fix the mounting plates horizontally where the AC is installed.
- Mount the indoor air conditioner by removing its front cover and lifting it towards the mounting plate. Two copper pipes, drainage pipes, and the wire should be able to be sent through the outlet hole drilled.
- Select the installation spot for the outdoor unit of AC.
- Fix the bracket and mount the outdoor unit of the cooler.
- Open the electric port covers and connect the power cable to the outdoor unit.
- Use vacuum pipes to clean copper pipes and connect them with the corresponding ports with the help of flare nuts. Then, open the gas valves.
While the instructions for AC installation may seem straightforward, the process can be quite complex and difficult to tackle on your own. That’s why it’s best to leave it to the professionals. At GV’S Heating and Cooling, we have experienced technicians who can handle the installation process with ease. If you’re in Glenview, IL, or the surrounding areas and need AC installation, don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule a service.
Factors To Consider Before AC Installation
- Type of air conditioner: There are different types of air conditioners that you can select based on your requirements. Some air conditioners, such as central air conditioners, are more expensive than others.
- Size of your space: The size of your home determines the amount of cooling required in the entire area. Larger spaces require more cooling than smaller areas.
- Brand of AC: Each brand has its quality. Some air conditioning brand quality is better and more sustainable than others. Research accordingly before you select one.
- Star-rating of the cooler: Air conditioners consume energy to function. Appliances such as air conditioners and heaters are given star ratings according to energy consumption. Low-rating air conditioners consume more energy, and high-rating air conditioners will save your power charges.
GV’S Heating and Cooling provides consultation services before you choose your AC and then provides different financing options to meet your needs. Book your appointment today!
Get Your AC Installed By GV’S Heating And Cooling
We have experience in providing HVAC services in Glenview, South Barrington, Lincolnshire, IL, and surrounding areas. We offer various top-quality air conditioning systems manufactured by some of the best companies for you to select from. Our representatives recommend air conditioners that would be most suitable for your interior environment with your best interest in mind. Please book your appointment for AC installation today by calling us at (847) 729-9190 or leaving us a message on our website.